Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ninnymuggins!

I have just been informed in the most loving and genuinely concerned way that I should no longer use any self-deprecating humor on my blog! AAAACCCKK!! What on EARTH will I write about to make people laugh?!? The excruciatingly small clearance between stall door and commode in most public bathrooms? Too yucky. The minutia of my day-to-day appointments and tasks? Too boring. Ten ways I have shown my love for my husband in the last ten years? Too intimate. What about my regrets on our current administration? Too redundant. (Everyone is regretting and fretting these days...) Why Madonna had no business adopting that little boy? Too blase. How I hope to be able to run for a public office some day? Too deep.
What to do!!
Any ideas? Anyone??
I'm waiting.........
Maybe I will write about all of the above - what do ya' think??

4 comments:

  1. Really now, I don't see anything wrong with your humor.....Somebody out there is obviously has no humor and is totally boring....Just be yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA ANY of the above subjects and YOUR opinion or thoughts would be appreciated! I have to agree with whomever told you to quit bagging on yourself! You are an awesome lady and funny just being WHO you are without knocking yourself! LOVE YA LOTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jana! Appreciate you VERY much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chris,
    Dont stop being you!!! You are crazy and always keep us laughin! I say...if your a comedian...and its bagging on yourself...keep it up!!! Everyone loves a person confident enough to bag on themself!!!! lol...
    Actually, you should be more easy on yourself. Everyone loves you "Just The Way You Are"... =)
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete