Monday, January 8, 2007

Time to Lose Weight When...

Well, quite frankly, it's time to diet when you start breaking the chairs you're sitting on! (yikes!) True story. Happened to me tonight at someone ELSE'S church!! AAAAHHHHH!! I'm dying of embarrassment. It hurt my back and my foot, but not as much as it hurt my pride. Well, I'm going to start that diet.... Pretty soon... My mother would be mortified and put me in fat camp or something! (She's quite trim and expects the same out of me...) One of my friends has been trying to put me on a diet for some time now, so maybe I should let her? Yeah. I don't LIKE being fat, it just happened. I used to be much more disciplined, but now it's just eat what you can when you can. I thought only grossly obese people broke chairs, but that's what I did - am I that blind to my own "gross-ness"? I'm not depressed, but I am disgusted that I have gotten to the point where I just break random pieces of furniture doing the same thing a hundred people before me had done - sit on it. I was very hungry when I got home, so I had some little hot dogs, but I'm STILL hungry! What to do??? Have that PB&J that is calling out to me? Maybe...
Well, that was the most interesting thing that happened today, so I guess I'll just go eat a donut. Or a PB&J. Or both. Wait a minute...!

10 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....bad thing for you but I have to say.....That is Hilarious. It's 10:38 pm and I should be going to bed but instead, I am laughing so hard!!! Trying not to wake anyone up. Love you and Yes.....that diet...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, yeah, yeah... Go to BED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Hilarious!! lololol bad thing for you girlfriend but I was laughing sooo hard trying not to awake anyone here. It's 10:42pm and I should be in bed but now I get to go to bed with a wild imagination of my friend breaking things....LOL Love you my friend and that YES....that diet! Sounds like a winner to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey I posted 1 too many times cuz I didnt see it take...sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard you the FIRST time!!! I'll diet when I FEEL like it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you break another chair?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope. And it wasn't a CHAIR! It was an UNSTABLE bench! ;) (Oh, yeah... and it EXPLODED!! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You crack me up(and I need a crack up right now!)
    Oh well, look on the bright side- you could be ugly, and no amount of dieting will help THAT! You are beeeeeutimuss! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!! =D
    Oh My ACHING side...I am dying laughing!!!! You ALWAYS have a way of making me laugh..umm even at your own expense. You are beautiful & awesome!!! I love ya!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO glad everyone is having a lot of fun! (JK!) Thanks for trying to make me feel better. Today was a bad day for the whole diet scene, so we shall see...

    ReplyDelete