Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yay! I say...

I can't WAIT till tomorrow! Actually, I kind of can, because I'm not really ready, but I'm STILL excited!!!! We are going to have a blast.
Anyway, more on today - the drama budget was approved, which is great. We have added a couple of departments and I thought we would go way over budget, so I am happy about that. I am very much looking forward to the drama and anticipating great things.
I went shopping, thinking I had lost a few pounds and could reward myself, but that was not to be. First of all, I think I must have gained everything back in one fell swoop, because everything I tried on looked horrific! The things that looked nice were out of my price range, so I had quite the dilemma on my hands. I did find one little thing that I think I am going to go ahead and purchase in the morning, but that's it! I have yet to go to Victoria Gardens, so maybe I'll find something there, if I have time to shop while we're out there. So, I guess it's "moldy oldies" for me this conference...
Hope everyone had a great day!! **smiles!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment