Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Weight Loss Log - Star Date Pos .5

Tonight as I recounted the harrowing events leading up to my near-death experience on the "compromised" piano bench, I was once again wishing I was not so fat. I know it was a funny deal and I am sure glad it didn't actually happen in church, but I just gross myself out. Which leads me to my weight loss progress. Not great today. I ate too much, as usual, but I did have a salad! And a chicken sandwich instead of a burger! *sigh!* What to do? What to do! I am trying, but I had been trying to cut back since before Christmas, so it's not completely because things break because of my girth. Tomorrow I am going to try much harder. I am thinking lots of tea, (I drink WAY too much soda, just ask Joni...), and some cheese and salad and fruit. Yes, that sounds like a good plan, in theory anyway. I'll have to make a run to the store because such healthy food is not to be found in my cupboards and/or fridge! Or I'll start the day with two and a half bowls of cereal like I did today and I'll be a little fatter for it. Only time will tell. *tick!* *tock!* *tick!* *tock!* =/

1 comment: