Saturday, January 27, 2007

Today

Today was a day filled with quite opposite spectra of my life. This morning I found myself doing laundry and cleaning - Mom/Wife stuff. Tonight was a whole different story. I played for our youth team who sang for a sectional get-together. It was quite fun and there was a lot of good music, which in turn brought about lots of good worship. I was feeling a little old, being that I'm neither a teenager or "twenty-something", but a woman. I'm a woman. Nah... I'm a 31-year old young lady. ;) So, tonight I was feeling slightly apprehensive about playing with such a young crowd in attendance, but a calm came over me after we had a good, solid team prayer time. Music is my passion, so I was in my element and there were so many great musicians there, it was an honor to be playing at all.
After service, we (me and 17 of my closest friends - LOL) went to Mimi's. I never thought the day would come when I would be KICKED out of Mimi's, but today was that day, my friends. Contrary to what you may think, it was not due to any lack of discretion on our party's behalf, but rather at the request of the manager so they could set their "perimeter alarm." I've spent lots of late nights at Mimi's, but this was a first - perimeter alarm??? Alright, dude, what-evah you say... Well, that broke the party up a little earlier than what we could have gone until, but that's probably a good thing. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I need my sleep. I am still feeling a wee bit "whooped" by pneumonia, but much better overall.
Thanks for reading.
Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment