Wednesday, January 3, 2007

A Good Night

I just got home and I felt the urge to write...again. Ralph, Logan, and I went to McDonald's with friends to have a belated Christmas gift exchange. Ralph and I got $25 to Claim Jumper and Logan got a Nintendo DS game. I also got a framed pic of me with two of my very best friends - Rose and Barbara. Very thoughtful. Our "giftees" seemed to enjoy their gifts, with maybe one exception. The gift I had for one of the kids had already been given to said kid, so we gave him a little cash instead. Gifts are more fun, but it's all good.

It's cold outside. Fifty degrees according to weather.com, but it feels colder. I am thinking it feels quite a lot colder since it got up to 70 today and now it's cool. I wasn't prepared for it, so I'm feeling my age.

My doggy won't go to bed w/o me, so I better go since he needs his sleep. Tomorrow? More splendid pontifications, no doubt.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment