Friday, January 12, 2007

Weighty Discourse

There is nothing quite as calming and soothing as a good jam with good musicians. *AHHHH...* VERY nice. I practiced for a "deal" last night with some really good musicians and it just makes my heart happy! I'm really honored to have been asked to play for said "deal" in the first place, and with such good musicians, it makes it all a blast. Good times.
Yesterday, I accepted my Pastor's invitation to direct this year's Easter drama, so I've got a lot to do the next couple of months! *Phew!* It's exciting stuff and as our friend John likes to tell me, I'm a "camp coordinator", so it's right up my alley! So, we will be having four "performances", (I hate that word in reference to church dramas, but anyhow...), Easter week-end. Hopefully, we'll have some info up on our website soon about it.
As for the day in weight loss, once again, not great. I did okay throughout the day, but I got a hankering for cereal before bed! I quickly succumbed and the rest is "carb-a-licious" history. I am terrible at dieting! Well, today is a fresh clean slate, so I am going to have an egg or two and go from there! Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment