Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's All Good in Da Nay-ba-hood

Last night I had a great time at the Inland Crusade and afterwards as well! Many people were filled with God's Spirit the last couple of nights and a good number of those were baptized! Thank you, Jesus!
I had a wonderful time after service as well "fellowshipping" with wonderful, old friends. I truly and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Had an interesting conversation with someone very important last night as well. Possibly life and thought altering conversation would be a better fitting explanation. I am very excited, but not at liberty to divulge any of the details at this current juncture. *Sigh!* Sorry!
Diet-wise it was a very good day. Salad for lunch and dinner. That's HUGE progress for me! (Pun intended!) :D I know, I know, I said I'd be taking the day off from all the rigmarole, but it just turned out to be much better when I didn't try so hard! (Note to self: Don't try very hard to NOT eat a hot fudge sundae tonight.) LOL Okay, enough silliness. I'll be ba-ack!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you were with us for the Crusade!! You did an awesome job playing for the choir!!! THANK YOU!! Btw, a sundae in THIS kind of weather???? LOL

    ReplyDelete