Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Five Things You Didn't Know Or Care About

I got tagged by dear ol' Christine, so I guess I've got something else to type about. My favorite subject is me, but I am not disillusioned enough to think that anyone else wants to know... Oh, well. Here goes!
1. I have terrible penmanship, just ask Sis. Shepherd, my 5th and 6th grade teacher. I used to think she just had it out for me, but now I realize that I really do have atrocious penmanship.
2. I'm a Clippers fan, mainly to spite all of the Laker's fans, including my lovely hubby. (And Derrick!) :P
3. Much to my grandmother's dismay, I don't like Mexican food. Actually, I don't like "fake" Mexican food. i.e.: Taco Bell, Cuca's, La Rosita, etc. If it's not made from scratch, it ain't REAL.
4. I love mariachi music. Enough said.
5. The one place in the world I would love to visit, but may never happen is CHINA. Yep. China. Not anywhere in Europe or whatever. (Australia/New Zealand are close seconds...)
Okay, that was really hard, but I think I got through okay. If you're not snoring yet, just give me a call, I have plenty more tantalizing tidbits... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment