Sunday, January 7, 2007

Rebuttal

Well, I was thinking that my very wonderful, beautiful, talented, and otherwise gifted friend was not going to read my original post regarding our lack of productivity on New Year's Day. I was wrong. I did fail to mention that we did spend the better part of that afternoon on the very first day of 2007 making breakfast. It wasn't just any ol' breakfast though, let me tell ya'! We made GRAVY!! (There were also fried potatoes, fried eggs, biscuits, & bacon...) It was delicious, but the gravy was a little on the "dough-ee" side. LOL Ummm.. Hmmm... I'm at a loss for words for once, but let me just say, that was the only meal I ate that day and I wasn't EVEN hungry until the next day! VERY filling! As a matter of fact, we could have filled any cracks in their walls or perhaps even the sidewalk with our very special recipe. Next time it will be a lot better, now that we've "walked on the wild side" and actually taken the RISK to ATTEMPT the making of the gravy.

Oh, yeah, and we played Mexican Train. (Yes! It's a REAL game!)

A splendiferous time was had by ALL. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment