Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Kiss of Bliss

You may or may not know that I have my own business. It's not profitable yet, but nonetheless... I am going out today to place my cards in certain other businesses so as to enhance awareness. I like my business name and at the time I chose it around October 2006, there was nothing else like it. Anywhere. According to Google anyway, but who really knows? I just liked the name, regardless. "Kiss of Bliss". Wedding coordination. Cute-huh? ;)

Anyway, it's not THE most important thing in my life, but I finally have the chance to place it on the top of my priorities list.

Also very near the top of my priorities list is getting re-enrolled in college. I just want to take a couple of classes this semester, but I need to do SOMETHING! Enrolling into school again has a two-fold purpose. First of all, I need to complete my education. Second of all, I have no credit cards or other acceptable forms of ID to open my own biz account, so I need the school ID. I'm just being very frank about what is motivating me.

Something else that I need to do today that isn't quite as pressing as the aforementioned tasks is figure out why iTunes 7 won't load on my computer. I got an iPod for Christmas and I have yet to be able to enjoy all of the wonders of it. (Note to self: take Computers 101.)

Today, the 3rd of January, is a beautiful day for change! Go change something!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I simply LOVE the name you chose for your business! Very catchy and appropro! (Like that big word I used??) I pray you find success at whatever you attempt to do this year!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete