Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My New Blog

Well, I have been really terrible about this sort of thing in the past, so I don't know that this will be any different. I am willing to give it a try. After reading Jana's and Katie's, I realized it doesn't have to be this really difficult thing I have made it out to be in my head.




So, today is really the first day of the year for me since I spent all of yesterday whittling time away w/friends!! :D It was great fun, but I would like to think of TODAY as the first day of 2007 and quite a bit more productive! LOL




There's a lot to get done this year, so I am just now tackling the daunting task of getting a personal calendar outlined for myself. Some important dates to remember and observe are...


March 9 - Three years without my precious father.


April 2 - Logan turns 9!!!!!!!!!


July 4 - My favorite holiday.


August 31 - Ten years with the most wonderful and handsome man - EVER!


These are just the dates that really stand out to me and will be observed and/or celebrated accordingly.




So, YAY! to my new endeavor to write to readers unknown about all the personal details of my life! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment