Monday, January 29, 2007

Hillary for Prez (they'll let anyone run nowadays)

Well, I can't believe it's that time again when any ol' yahoo who wants gets to run for President. (Don't get me started...) LOL Yeah, it is, though. Have you seen the Democratic hopefuls?? Whoa! It's a plethora of backbiting, murder, double-talk, and the like. Not very hopeful, which is good for those of us with a conscience, but may still be potentially devastating. I am anxious to see who the "elephants" will produce, but lets not kid ourselves... No matter who we put up, I don't think we stand a chance. However, I do still feel strongly that we should all vote no matter what! Please don't tell me that it doesn't matter what you do, 'cause God is in control! I know God is in control and He does His will THROUGH us!!! So get registered and stop making excuses!! Also, everyone should know something about what they're voting on and I guess that's all I'm gonna say about that... For now...

4 comments:

  1. Lets face it! The Republicans are just as bad as the Demacrats! So lets for the other....I'm going Independent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralph Nader anyone? As long as you're doing your duty in a responsible fashion, (i.e. researching your OWN opinions), then you may remain my friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Politics don't belong within the church and certainly cannot come between friendships!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then I guess I am very glad that I have an outlet OUTSIDE of the church, like my blog, in which I can air my feelings. I wholeheartedly agree, we shouldn't preach politics, but I will always have a hard time with people who do not do their civic duty. Granted, my friendships run much deeper than the mud flowing through politics.

    ReplyDelete