Saturday, January 13, 2007

Weight Loss Log (and some other tidbits) - Star Date "Positively Lost"

Today was somewhat interesting. Very interesting, actually. I was awakened by my husband telling me that it was SNOWING outside! Yes, snowing!!!! In hot, humid SoCal!!!! YAYAYAY!! I was so excited, I wanted to go out and play in it. Well, there wasn't enough to actually play in, but it was still very beautiful. Had a lovely breakfast at Chick-Fil-A with friends and proceeded to shop till I nearly very literally DROPPED! LOL Ayiyiyi! Well, you'd think that was enough excitement for one day, but you'd have to convince Logan Booker of that. Yep. Interesting. A little gross, but poor baby! Awww! I hope he feels better.
Okay. I know EVERYONE is dying to know how well my diet is going. Well, don't ask me, cause I have NO idea. I'm taking the week-end off and that's that. It's taking WAY too much brain power and I don't have the extra brain space or brain energy to figure it all out. Maybe if I had my own chef...
Good night. Or morning. Whichever you prefer at this hour.

3 comments:

  1. Chris,
    It only got more interesting AFTER leaving Chili's...lol! We spent the night LITERALLY in the Emergency Room. We checked Logan in at 1:00 a.m. and didn't get released until 1:30 p.m. SOOOO Here I sit at home missing the Inland Crusade =(
    Other than all that, we had a blast with you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt so bad for you trying to juggle all THREE of your children Friday night!! LOL (Don't tell Phil!) ;) I hope Log gets to feeling much better! I had great fun with you all and we hope to do it again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha..I have had 3 children now for about 3 months..since Phillip's foot injury! Lord Help ME..I can't wait for it to be MY TURN!!!!! lol!
    Can't wait to get together again..AND can't wait to hear what the "thought provoking and life changing convo" was about... =)
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete