Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm Baaaack...

Well, I'm back. I guess. It has been a real struggle for me to take this back up again, due to falling poll numbers... ;0) It is a lot of work and being the narcissistic person I apparently am, I do want people to actually read what I have to say. Obviously, not a lot of people care what I have to say, so it became a burden. I am ready to tackle the endeavor, once again, wholeheartedly and unabashedly!! So... Since it's been a while since I wrote, I thought I'd include some tidbits about what has been going on lately.


1. Easter was awesome. It was really great. Twelve souls were filled with the Holy Ghost and many lives were touched! Thank you, Jesus!




2. We moved twice in one week. I know it sounds crazy, but we did! We had to get out of our apartment by a certain date, but the house wasn't ready, so we moved into a storage. Actually, we moved all of our STUFF into storage, and we took up house with Ralphie's Grams. Then the house became available, so we turned right around and moved into the house. All in the week and a half leading up to Easter!!!! Nutty! Right? (I love my house, though!)


3. I have been to Disneyland a few times since I've been on here. Splash Mountain is still closed, which is getting on my "nervous" already!!! Open that ride so I can SPLASH!!!! Yippeeee!


4. We are still in revival with the Marks, who are really swell people. They have a new baby, which I want to hold all of the time, but I'm too embarrassed to ask!! LOL (I did get quite a fix the other day, though...)


5. Logan has started a new curriculum, so we're kind of behind schedule now. He had to start from the beginning of 4th grade, so we'll be working feverishly for the next 16 months to get him back on the right track!



6. My husband gave my "baby bear" to my grandparents! *sob!* I cried and cried. He's better off, though, because he was christening the house in a way we found off-putting. hehehe... (My poor baby boy...)




Wow! I guess that sums things up nicely as far as what I have been doing (or NOT doing) for the last month and a half!! I really have been busy!!!!!!!! LOL I will be back very soon for more "splendiferous pontifications"!! (Don't hold your breath, though!) But DO check back more regularly, now - ya hear??

7 comments:

  1. It's about time....Man, you act like you're really busy or something....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!!! Glad you came back to give us something to do!! LOL
    Don't be a stranger to your own blog!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! You're funn-nny!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Chris. I am very glad the Easter drama went well. We enjoyed it. Also, congrats on the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are back on with us!!!!! We love your wit and wisdom =).
    Im so happy for you and the Easter drama..it was really good! Congrats on the new house..sounds like fun..moving twice in a week LOL! I feel your pain on the doggy! Our Daisy has to be given away soon. =( I think I'm more attached to her than Logan..and she's Logan's dog! Oh well..this too shall pass!
    Love ya..and glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete