Saturday, May 5, 2007

Mickey/Graduation


Well, I enjoyed a good day at Disneyland yesterday. It was actually a beautiful day, weather-wise, and thousands and thousands of fellow park-goers agreed. Yep, there was a lot of them-there picture-takers there, but I loved it and joined in the picture taking!



My mom had never been to California Adventure, so I had a great time showing her the ropes! We went on everything, except Tower of Terror, and saw all of the good shows. As a matter of fact, I convinced her to see the Aladdin Musical with me and she really enjoyed it! (Everyone does, though it's like pulling TEETH to get them through the door!) AnyHOO! We got out of that show and were walking/riding along the street when, lo and behold, there was Joni Ayn and her crew!! Talk about a lovely surprise!



I did my best to scare Joni, but I'm not really sure it turned out all that great. At any rate, it was great to run into them and visit for a while at the Magic Kingdom. We'll have to do it up good next time! (Ralphie's getting a pass soon!!!!!)



Today we went to watch Brandon graduate from Vanguard University, which is always lovely for me. I love ceremonies in general, except funerals, of course! I'm always so caught up in the emotion of such a wonderful accomplishment, it makes me want to go back. I haven't yet, but Lord help me not to be such a SLOUCH! :( I've really GOT to work on that! Well, one of these days, maybe it'll be my graduation I'll be writing about. Until then, it's just my very fine gibberish you'll have to tolerate and fake enjoyment about. (What terrible grammar! Oh, well, it's late...)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, last time we were at Disneyland we saw Joni and Casey too!!! Its not fair you guys being down there together and me being stuck over here...I ADORE disneyland!!!

    ReplyDelete