Thursday, May 24, 2007

Living and Loving It!!

So, WOW! Lots has gone on since I've been on here last. Sorry for my seeming lack of dedication to this blog! Let's start with Log's dentist visit last Tuesday. You have never seen a kid so happy to go to the dentist! I am not kidding! He had a great time and the dentist and assistants got a kick out of him and his sheer joy of dentistry! He's got a little cavity, so we'll see how much he loves it after it's fixed. Wednesday was Chick-Fil-A day. Boy, what I won't do for a little free food! LOL I got to the new CFA @ around 1:30 on Wednesday to wait in line for a year of free chicken! I had to spend the night, but I got my chicken! I didn't sleep. It was nutty. It got really fun after dark when we started getting a steady stream of visitors. Ralph and Log came after dark and stayed and Logan rode his scooter almost all night!!! That kid is tireless. Anyway, I got my free chicken and it was so worth it! Friday I left for Ladies' Retreat in Carlsbad with my friend, Barb. We had a great time there, except it was too cold to swim in the ocean, which I love to do. Also, the dead, half-decomposed seal on the beach was a major turn-off. Anyway, it was such a fun, fun time! My husband drove all the way down there to bring me flowers and a card full of money! How sweet is that?!? OMW He is sooooooo wonderful to me. I love him. Sis. Hernandez was so inspirational and anointed in her speaking. It was life-changing material. We got home Sunday, then Monday Ralphie took me and Log to Disneyland! (That's what I asked for my gift for Mother's Day...) As you can tell by reading here and checking out my nifty little slide show, I have been somewhat preoccupied...LIVING. Living life to the fullest. "...It's not the years in your life that counts, but the life in your years...."

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading here today...and gazing at the slide show. It's beautiful.

    Blessings and joy always,

    shirley Buxton
    www.shirleybuxton.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete