Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy, Happy, Happy

I'm in a good mood. Actually, I'm in a happy, good, wonderfully harmonious mood. Yes, I am. Why? You ask... Do I have to have a particular reason? It's a good life living for the Lord. There. Does that suffice? Last night, our evangelist Bro. Marks preached on happiness and its essentiality to revival and even salvation. It was very enlightening. It was easy for me to get with the preaching, being the happy-go-lucky to a fault person that I am. :0) (no laughing, babe!!) So many of us Pentecostals walk around looking either very self-righteous or like we have the flu! It's nuts! I don't get it! How is someone gonna want what we have when we are rude, haughty, or depressed???? I come from a "culture" where people who are different are mocked and looked down upon. I'm sick of it. That nut with a crazy haircut needs Jesus too, however he'll never listen to anything we have to say because of the looks of condemnation he receives from "our type". So if you're ever with me and notice that I don't laugh with you at "salvation-less" people, now you know why. I do my best to bite my tongue in the moment, but no longer. Jesus died for all of us, no matter how different-looking or whatever we are. So, how are we going to reach our world? With a stiff upper lip? Or a smile? Good preaching, Bro. Marks! LOL I'll just pick up where you left off... LOLOL :D

2 comments:

  1. You"re back huh? Doesnt seem like it! You're losing me as a follower, cuz you only update your blog as often as I change my underwear. Boring. After preaching to everyone how you were BACK, appearently you've left again.

    Ralph Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY - what's up. Those of us who do not have a life miss reading about yours. You need to take a little more time out of your hectic life and fill us in on what's really going on.
    your mama

    ReplyDelete