Thursday, May 10, 2007

Let the Winning Begin...

Tonight was the official start of the "Pit" season. :D For those of you who may not know, "Pit" is a fast paced "commodity" trading game. It is one of my favorite games, right up there with "Mexican Train", but I am much better at Pit. I hereby invite all of my friends and family to challenge me at this game... (I will probably start a wicked losing streak as a result of my haughtiness...) LOLOL Anyway, we had company and kabobs and games. It was a wonderful ending to a wonderful day. Winning always puts me in a good mood! I win! :D

4 comments:

  1. Chris, you just don't get it. I LET YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would offer to take you down, but I always lose anyway, so that would not work well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya' know? It's a tough gig being Pit queen! Everyone all of a sudden has it "out" for you!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete