Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Drug BUST!

Yep, I will never again assume that I am safe! I know there is evil lurking at every turn, but I don't live in fear. However, when my husband told me there were a bunch of cop cars a few houses down from me, my heart leaped into my throat! What could be going on?? Well, it was a marijuana bust of monumental proportions. The cops Ralph spoke with indicated it was a multi-million dollar bust. They had purchased a brand new home (same floor plan as us!) and filled it with plants. There were scores of heat lamps and obviously lots and lots of marijuana. You just never know what is up with your neighbors! Crazy!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is scary!!!!! BTW, does your new house look like that one? minus the marijuana, cop cars, and such of course! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is the same floor plan that we have. Ours has some different stucco-ing and stuff, but basically the same.

    ReplyDelete