Thursday, May 3, 2007

Yesssssssssssss......

Well, it's that time of the week again. Yes, you guessed it. It's time for DISNEYLAND!!!!!! *ugh!* I just really enjoy a good visit to the Magic Kingdom. Tomorrow's visit I will be accompanied by my Momma, which will be loads of fun! Just like old times! VERY old times!! LOLOL We'll probably end up running into some people from my church, as they have also chosen tomorrow as the day to get their weekly fixes. I hope to find a couple more hidden Mickey's and eat a gigantic corn dog. (Don't tell! shhh!!) ;0) Just so you know, if you count yourself a friend, you should always call me when you are going to Disneyland so I can go too! LOL JK!! Anyway, I'm almost always up for Disneyland, so if you were so inclined, you could call. I won't be around tomorrow for a post, but I'll try to get on Saturday and put up some pix of our "happiest place" visit. em-eye-see-kay-ee-why-em-oh-you-ess-eeeeeeeeee....... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment