Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Peace, Be STILL

Not much interesting going on today, except I finally girded my loins and cleaned our church office which had been shamelessly neglected since Easter!!! *whew-y!* What a disaster! You don't even WANNA know some of the stuff I found! LOL Anyway, the floor is once again visible.
Right at this precise moment I am looking for some new songs to teach tomorrow to our worship teams. Any ideas or suggestions??
Earlier, I was talking to a friend and a scripture popped into my mind - Philippians 4:5-7 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
5Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
I have so much peace right now, and I am so grateful. Life isn't always easy, fun, or exciting, but I try to not back down from a challenge. So, look out! As I search for my next mountain to climb!!

1 comment:

  1. Mountain to climb??? How 'bout Donkey Rock??? Hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete