Monday, May 7, 2007

Paris

So, Paris Hilton is going to jail. How sad. I mean that. Just goes to show you that you can have fame, beauty, wealth, and SHOES for DAYS, yet still not be happy. Obviously, she is unhappy enough to drink enough to get her in trouble on numerous occasions. Whether I personally emulate her (I don't) or not, she is still someone who needs Jesus. It's really sad when I hear other "Christians" saying she's just gotten what she deserved. Don't we all really deserve death? As the world goes to hell in a hand basket, I will not stand idly by, but rather I will pray and try to reach as many as I can with genuineness and love. I am nobody, so I am honored that you, whoever you may be, are reading my blog. Thank you and have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it is so much, hahaha that's what she deserves, BUT, I do think she should serve her time! Tooooooo many of these Hellywood starlets, stars and such, are getting away with abusing the law JUST because of WHO they THINK they are!!! Listen to Bro. Ray Brown's message (of tonight)at inlandlighthouse.com, where he talks about what we hear and apply is MOOOOORRRREEEEE important than what we see!!!

    ReplyDelete