Monday, March 12, 2007

Yada, yada...




LOTS going on lately. I haven't had hardly any chance at all to even read my e-mail, much less write to my fan base. ;) LOL Unfortunately, it's not anything interesting to anyone, but maybe myself. I did secure my first formal client for Kiss of Bliss, my wedding consulting business I am trying to get rolling. We made a wall for Pilate's court in the church. (Pix below...) I have been consumed with everything that I have going on, so I probably won't be back on here until I have MOVED into my BLESSING!!!! Thank You, Jesus!!! I am soooo blessed. I really am. I hope you all are going to be able to come see our drama. Check out my church website for more details.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, the set looks great! You're doing a great job. Love ya!
    Disneyland!!!!! Can't wait.
    Your friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! Where are you???? We want more posts to read! We miss you in the blog world! Come back! We need a good laugh!
    Love ya
    KT

    ReplyDelete