Thursday, March 1, 2007

Well, I have definitely been slacking off in the blogging arena. I love my blog and I hope I am not losing all of my wonderful fans due to my lack of diligence! ;)
So, this last week has been pretty busy with all kinds of wonderful things involving moving into a new house, Easter drama, and starting revival. CONGRATULATIONS, by the way, to the Marks on their new baby, Jathan Kye. He is GINORMOUS!! I can't believe poor Sis. Marks was carrying that little hunk around in her little belly. Wowser! So, as far as moving goes, my Mom and I have done a lot of furniture/accessory shopping for the house, including going to the O.C. swap meet! Now, you know I am getting old when I voluntarily abuse my feet and go walk that place. Especially since everything starts to look the same. Well, through the windows of a 31-year-old, everything looked pretty cool and I saw things left and right that I wanted to purchase. We are actually, once again voluntarily, going back! Yes, that's right, I am going to buy stuff from there. I know this may not seem like that big of a deal, but I am someone, who up to a few months ago, abhorred anything even remotely resembling or smelling of a swap meet. Now I can't get enough of it.
As for Easter drama, we've had a few practices and things are coming together nicely. There were a couple of major character changes, but everything is still coming along nicely. We are finally going to start putting up set pieces this week-end, so our platform is going to start looking very different.
As for revival, we started Sunday morning, but baby Jathan wasn't waiting one more service to make his big entrance, so the Marks were not with us Sunday night. This Sunday they will be with us Sunday morning and night and Monday night. Then we have drama practice Tuesday and Thursday and Bible study on Wednesday. Phew! It's going to get really crazy in these parts! It's all very exciting, though and I am looking forward to what God is going to do in our church!! BTW - Pastor Wilmoth "filled in" for Bro. Marks Sunday night and it was a very good service! We had "chuch"!! LOL
Alrighty, I'll try to be back sooner, than later! *Muah!* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment