Monday, March 31, 2008

My Big Boy

Well, I think we are about ready for Logan's big birthday bash tomorrow! We're going to a pizza place here in town and all of our nearest and dearest will be there with us. I got candy and filler prizes for the goodie bags and Ralph is going to go get Log's present tomorrow. (a new bike!) I can't believe he's going to be, *sigh*, DOUBLE DIGITS!!! Yep, he's going to be a "ten-ager", as we have been teasing him. Right now his dad and dad's friend have him believing that we weren't really going to have a birthday party at all. That is was some clever April Fool's ruse, but it's not and hopefully they haven't traumatized my baby too much! Well, that's it for the McCorkle house! That and lots of school and work going on! *yawn!* Night-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment