Monday, March 24, 2008

Don't call me...I'll call you...

Well, that's all she wrote. Or he wrote. Or anybody wrote. We wrote and re-wrote and when it came down to brass tacks, it was God who made up the difference. Our Easter drama run is over and what a time we had! It was very rewarding to be able to pray with my brother-in-law's girlfriend in the altar and to see my friend from school there as well. The team did such a great job of getting this thing together and the cast really did outstanding! I'm glad it's over. At this point, I can't say that I would like to do it again. We will see what the future holds, but for now, I am finished.

1 comment:

  1. I know you probably feel drained. You've got a lot on your plate right now. =) But next year will roll around and I'm sure you'll be in the big middle of it again. I'm glad the drama had powerful results. God always comes through. I'd love to see pics of it.

    ReplyDelete