Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bag that Bunny

Well, things are getting back on track with school. I felt a little less sheepish when I stepped through my classroom doors today. I still have a HUGE Geology test to make up and I need to speak with my Spanish teacher about how to keep my grade from bottoming out. Anyway, that's boring stuff (until I'm making loads of cash as a Disney Imagineer... LOL!), and there are still a few pressing issues in my life due to the wonder of Easter. We have to tear down the entire set on Saturday and have the church back to normal for Sunday morning. Yeah... Right... And there's the small matter of coordinating a cast and crew party for after church Sunday evening and purchasing nice gifts for everyone who helped. (with a little bit of money, I might add...!) hehehe... It'll be a busy weekend, but I'm glad school is done for the week and I'll focus my attentions on officially getting Easter wrapped up. I must be really boring y'all out there, or nobody is reading, because NO comments for ME! waaahhhh!! Ha! Be cool, people, be cool.

3 comments:

  1. C'mon Chris, comments don't matter. I don't have them on my blog either, but people still read. Lurking...that's what it is. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely lurk and read your blog and Shegazelle's! I just don't like to comment much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's very nice to know! Thanks, KRAA! =D

    ReplyDelete