Saturday, March 8, 2008

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Well, I had to add another blog with what's been going on for all my FANS out there! (Shout out to Von de Leigh, Karla, and Sarah!!!) LOL

We just arrived home (literally) from No Limits. We had a nice flight, except for the little bit of turbulence right there at the end that made me nervous. I know, I know... "...be careful for nothing..." I'm really trying hard not to be worried. In general. But I don't have the time to write about that right now.

Which leads me to my next subject. Easter. Yes, it's drama. TONS of DRAMA!!!! hehehe... Actually, I do love doing it, in spite of all the STUFF that accompanies such a daunting task. We have another large cast this year (40 in the crowd!! yay!!!) and lots of crew as well. We're doing "The Centurion", but Pastor is wanting to re-write the ending, so we'll see how that all turns out. Good, I'm sure! The set is just about complete and I'll try to get some pictures on here asap. Hopefully, if you're in my area, you'll be able to come check it out Easter weekend! Go to www.hopecenteronline.com for the times and dates.

Also, just started a new job a couple of weeks ago and am still going to college full-time. I'm majoring in Computer Science, but I think everyone knows that already. I'm working in the computer lab at my school as a Lab Tech and it feels weird that people ask me to help them with their computer stuff. Really puts my limited knowledge and experience on display! LOL I'm trying though!

Logan is still home schooling and almost done with this school year, which took us WAY TOO LONG!!! grrrr... Oh, well... We're plugging along though.

Hmmm... I think that's it, for now. Oh, yeah! I HAVE to tell you all this funny story Karla told me... But I may refrain. For now, at least... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment