Monday, March 17, 2008

To Believe or Not To Believe...THAT is the question!

Well, I am here again, but only to update on the progress of our Easter drama ever so briefly. Or maybe not so briefly. Anyway, we are doing "The Centurion" as I said before, but my Pastor re-wrote the ending. It's phenomenal, to be perfectly honest. The ending we had was lacking a smooth transition to an altar call, which is always the goal when we have hundreds of new people in the pew Easter weekend. So, my husband and Pastor brainstormed for nearly three hours yesterday, dissecting the last couple of scenes and finally came to an astounding conclusion - the centurion and his counterpart Marcus represent the mind and the heart, belief and disbelief, faith and doubt. Also, Ralph had the revelation that their superior officer in the drama, the Tribune, is actually representative of the devil. The last couple of scenes have been re-written to play up these new revelations and are really going to make it powerful. I can't wait to see what God is going to do through these wonderful people in my church that are working so hard to see that this thing happens! Hope you can come!

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!!! I wish you all the luck...we are also in the middle of an Easter drama that I am directing. To top it all off, we are trying to see how our church will do with promoting the whole "Fresno Teams, Outreach & Easter" thing...WOW..its quite busy around here!
    I wish we could come see your play but with our own going on it doesnt seem to work.
    Good luck and I'll keep you in my prayers!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete