Saturday, March 29, 2008

Insanity Defined

Well, the set is down and the church cleaned up (for the most part!), so we're about back to normal. It looks bare, as it does every year when we take down all the Easter stuff. Hundreds of feet of scaffolding and plywood, all decorated with various facades really do grow on the eye and brain! Anyway, I guess it have a more "clean" look to it, so it's all fine and dandy. It'll be a shock to those church members who didn't make it out today in the morning to see the transformation! So, now we've got a cast and crew party tomorrow night after service. I got Pizza Hut to sell us 18 Large pizzas for $8 apiece, which I think Shegazelle would be proud to hear! hehe... We'll have salad and yummy homemade desserts. Plus, I'm very STOKED about the gifts I got for the team that helped me and I really hope they like them! It'll be fun and when that's done, stick a fork in me, 'cuz I'll be DONE! =D Yay! I'll be the one with a huge SMILE pasted on! Woo-HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment