Sunday, March 30, 2008

Zippity-Doo-Da!

So, the incredible, wonderful, awesome, fantastical people who comprised the Easter 2008 cast and crew chipped in and gave me $172 Disney dollars!!! Cool - right? I mean, WOW! I'm so excited, as I am a HUGE Disneyland fan and am looking forward to getting a new pass for the year. I think I'll go for the Premium, that way I can really go when EVER I want! My husband says that we really get duped into thinking we're saving money on passes, when we go so much, they end up with lots of our money in their pockets anyway. My answer to that is I will earn it back! I hope to work there some day, even if I just sweep up trash after careless guests, that is my DREAM job! *sigh!* LOL No, actually, my dream job would be to work on the new attractions as an Imagineer, but I've got to get this pesky schooling completed first. Speaking of which, I should be doing homework, so I bid you adieu! And farewell! For now, anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just realized I have you listed in my blogroll as "Life if Beautiful." Sorry. lol

    What an interesting "Dream Job". Maybe you can do both. I think you need to dress up as Pluto and take pictures with tired, smelly, sticky kids. =P Now THAT sounds like the Dream... no NIGHTMARE job. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I have to get you added to my list of blog reads, because I haven't updated it since I started! LOL I have a lot of friends that I keep up with in the blog world now and I'm just trying to get back in the groove. Thanks for reading and I would have to pass on the hot character suits! I'd rather sweep trash! LOLOL!!! Actually, it would be great to be able to work on Fantasmic, truth be told, but now I'm REALLY dreaming! =D ttys!

    ReplyDelete