Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dramatizing

Yep, we are in full-swing drama mode right now. We've got 7 likos lamps, 1 par can, tons of scaffold and foam board, amongst other things all set up. Now we've got to finish beautifying Pilate's court, Caiaphas' court, and the "olive garden". Some strategically placed greenery - LOTS of it! - should do the trick. A dull ache has set in my upper neck/back area and I think I may be headed to the sick shop if I don't slow down a bit. I'm NOT going to claim it! No! The next couple of days are filled with sound checks, light checks, meetings, and dress rehearsals, so don't call ME I'll call YOU! =D Happy days, everyone! Happy days...

2 comments:

  1. Yeeeeaaahhhhh!!!! Welcome back to blogland. Now its me who is lagging behind. I've started teaching English at our school and have been soooo busy. But I will try to post some pictures OR SOMETHING soon. =) It was good to see you and chat with you at No Limits(even if it was only for a few seconds. lol). Sounds like the drama is coming along. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you again :) I hope you have awesome results this year. You always do a great job, so I know it will be blessed!

    ReplyDelete