Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rapid Weight Loss Report - Day 6

I had my first post-op visit today with the P.A., Allie. She's really nice and had the [dis]pleasure of removing my drainage tube. Yikes! You're about to FEEL some pressure... Yeah. There was pressure alright! HA! Actually, I feel LOTS better with it out. Learning my limits still though! (I almost fell out in the middle of Long's Drugs tonight...) It's really hard to get the nutrition I need to just be able to function properly and not feel like a starving person. Especially when the dreaded shakes taste like what I can only imagine parsnip juice prepared by the Grinch himself tastes like! Blech! So, she did give me some "doable" options to the shakes and I am oh, so grateful for that. I am sad, though, because tomorrow my friends are leaving me. Of course, they didn't HAVE to be here and I am SOOO blessed that they were here, but I'll miss them nevertheless! We've had a lot of memorable experiences in our lives as girlfriends since we were wee children, but this weekend probably takes the cake! hehehe... They're so FUN in they're own ways and I just love them both to pieces! BONNIE AND MANDA, I WILL MISS YOU!!!!! Well, I'm looking forward to finding sugar free Nesquick... Ciao!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Major life change for you! I'm sure it will get better soon.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the new you!!!
    Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I have not called, I am glad to see your doing well. I miss and love you. I look forward to seeing you soon. Love, your most favorite aunt in the whole wide world. Okay - maybe just in my mind! hehehe or rather tweet tweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say...You were looking pretty good on Sunday...Kinda worried you'll pass me right on by..haha Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!! I doubt it, chickadee! Not for a long time, anyway... Thanks for the compliment though.

    ReplyDelete