Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm a Happy Gal


I woke up in a good mood today! I felt like singing! That hasn't happened in a while, but there are several contributing factors to my feeling of joy. First of all, last night Bro. Jonathan Shoemake preached a great, uplifting message. Second, a family situation that had been weighing on my mind and heart was resolved. Third, when I woke up, I remembered that today is my appointment at the Apple store to get my phoney-phone fixed! Yay! Ok, so the last one isn't as important as the first two, but it was a contributor nonetheless. Especially since the Apple representative I spoke with on Saturday about all the quirks in my phone said that she is putting me down for a replacement! Whether the geeks at the Apple store agree, well, time will tell. I just want my phone to work right and I don't want to have to "send it in". If I'm told I'll have to "send it in", then that will, for at least a moment, wipe the silly grin right off my face. I still have SOOOO much to be grateful for, I intend to focus on that. Thank You, Jesus for EVERYTHING You have done!

1 comment:

  1. Yes indeed! Bro. Shoemake was a blessing to us all. Breath of fresh air for sure. Very uplifting. Well, I'm glad your happy today....A smile will make you live a long time! Love you and good luck with that crazy phone of yours!

    ReplyDelete