Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged...

I'd been "Tagged" and didn't realize it until today. Sometimes I go for a few days without reading my favorite blogs, then I'll catch up on some down time. So, Kathy McElhaney tagged me to write 6 unspectacular things about me. That's easy... hehehe...

1. I don't like ethnic food.
2. I have Mickey ears for my car antenna for every season.
3. I'd live in Alaska for the cold, not just because of Palin.
4. I love the smell in my neighborhood when it's cold and damp.
5. I'm named after my grandmas. (paternal and maternal)
6. I read the entire book of Judges in one night, so I'm easily caught up and can waste a lot of time reading or forego food and sleep for the sake of a good read. (very intriguing!)

Now, I tag the following: Sarah, Von, Barb, Rose, Jana, and Kari.

The rules go that you have to list your 6 things and tag 6 more people. Good luck! It's harder than it seems!

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know, you're not the last one to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,
    I have already been tagged! So, I have already answered your call before you called. LOL

    Unspectacular is hard to think of when you are so spectacular, huh?

    ReplyDelete