Thursday, August 21, 2008

Voting is Cool

So, I listened to some of my favorite radio talk shows this morning and have some things brewing in my mind about the upcoming election. I've expressed concerns on this blog of a political nature, but this time my concern has little to no bias. My concern is this: we don't vote the way we should! I know WAY too many people of voting age who do not exercise their right to do so! Guess what? I don't want to hear your bellyaching when taxes are through the roof and we are so inundated with ILLEGAL aliens our health care system collapses. So, not COMPLETELY unbiased, but get yourself registered and vote for something! Know at least the bullet point issues and know your candidate. Make a difference in your world. God allowed us to be citizens of the GREATEST COUNTRY on the face of the PLANET. Be grateful and show a little concern and patriotism! WOOO! I'm FIRED up!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amen and amen.

    I will take this opportunity to brag:
    I've never missed an election, a primary or special election.
    **receiving pat on back from Chris**

    So bellyache I shall- I PAY TOO MUCH IN TAXES!!!! >:-[

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go ON now, gurl! hehe...

    ReplyDelete