Friday, August 29, 2008

I've Made It Home!

I'm HOME SWEET HOME from the hospital! My surgery was, according to the head surgeon, a great success. I'm very tired and re-learning how to eat is pretty tough. I walked into the pantry when we got home to throw something away and I wanted to eat ALL of the food in it! LOL But I can't. I have to have liquids only, so that's what I'm-a-doin'! :D We'll see. It'll be nice to have a cold shake that I can half-way enjoy, so Ralph is fixing that up for me right now. I'll keep you all updated on my progress! My first follow-up appointment is this Tuesday and they'll be taking out my drain, which is the primary source of my pain right now. Once that is out, I'll be able to take deeper breaths and move around a lot more.

2 comments:

  1. I so glad to hear everything went well;) You're in our thoughts and prayer keep us posted and take it easy.
    Alisha;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you...Jeannine kept me updated on you.
    Hope you have a speedy recovery!!!!

    ReplyDelete