Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mouse-aholic

I had a great day at Disneyland yesterday with two VERY good, lifelong pals of mine! All of our husbands came along and since we all have anniversaries in August, we all got Happy Anniversary pins! It was great fun, until it came time for the fireworks. Or lack thereof. UGH! The show cancellation wouldn't have been so disappointing had we not been waiting for over 2 hours, had a FRONT row (or curb) seat, and had to listen to a unhappy child scream at the top of his lungs for the duration of the wait. Yikes. I think Matt was actually maddened. LOL This is a rare occurrence for the viewing public, as those who know him know. Ick! That was poorly worded. Oh, well! That may be the last time I go to Disneyland until after my surgery. I really wanted to have cotton candy, but it didn't sound as good as it usually does. Of course, I am really trying to lose those 10 pounds by surgery time! =D As for my illness, I am completely recovered, save a nagging cough, which I tend to have anyway! My eyes look normal and the only evidence of my having been sick is the scab from my fever blister. I'm so glad! Especially since that means I'll get to see my little Ella girl tomorrow!! We're picking her up in the afternoon and keeping her indefinitely! Yay! Little sweetie! I'll be back around later!

No comments:

Post a Comment