Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Feasting...

A good friend of mine who has been in this same exact position, having had the same surgery some years back, has advised me to really eat what I LIKE now, before it's too late! LOL Soooo, I just had ice cream for breakfast. I can't eat after 3 p.m. today, so I had something today that I may possibly never be able to have again. It's so sweet that it really has a terrible effect on someone with shortened intestines! I'll probably just have a good, ol' PB&J for lunch, with Ruffles of course! Then, that's it. I'll be on liquids until midnight, then absolutely NOTHING.

I started cleaning out my closet and dresser yesterday. I have a LOT of things that aren't even worth selling that I'm going to take to a second-hand store and drop off. The rest of my nicer things I'm getting organized in "size groups" so I can wear them one last time, at least, on my way down, down, down! =D

For what it's worth, I am trying to stay busy because I'm very nervous. VERY nervous. Ugh...

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cousin,
    I was just surfing the internet and decided to see you blog. I'm glad I did I just read that you're having surgery tomorrow! Congrats I'm so happy for you;) I will be praying for a safe and quick recovery. Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so MUCH! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!!!! You can do it....we will be thinking of u. Love u bunches!!!!

    ReplyDelete