Friday, April 11, 2008

Hodge-podge

Heard about a good deal today and wanted to share it with all of you! I know this is normally Shegazelle's niche, but I love to save money as well. Being a Financial Peace alumni, I have a few tricks of my own up my sleeves! Anyway, if you are a fan of Clint Brown (I AM!!), he's got ALL of his materials on sale for $5 on his website. Just click on the "Store" tab at the top and start SAVING! =] Unless, of course, you've spent your blow money for the month, in which case don't spend money you don't have!

Also, thought you may want to know, if you have an ".edu" email address, you can save a BUNDLE on Microsoft Office 2007 Professional. Normally, it runs $600, but you can get it for $59.95 with your ".edu" email address. Of course, if you have an ".edu" addy, that probably means you're a student, hence the savings. Just go to the website for The Ultimate Steal and SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!!!!

Alright, folks, Ralphie and I are off for a date night to the Magic Kingdom! Front row seat at the fireworks! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. If you keep going to Dland you're gonna sprout ears and a tail!

    ReplyDelete