Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shoesies!


So, I need to find a good deal on shoes. Actually, I don't "need" any shoes at all, but I have a little, teensy, tiny case of "stuffitis". *sigh* I got a killer deal on a top for the fellowship service being held at our church this Friday and now I "need" shoes. The top was $7, so I feel like I can justify the cost of any shoes I find. Except that the shoes that I found that would be PERF would completely and utterly nullify the great deal on the top. Ugh... Oh, Jiminy Cricket, just take ONE day off!!!! =D

7 comments:

  1. Buy 'em. It is still a decent deal when you factor in the cost of both, then divide by two. That's the way I justify my "bargains?" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might! They are so FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy them so I can see you in a COMPLETELY Fab outfit tomorrow night!! LOL

    JLM

    ReplyDelete
  4. =D I hope to have it together by then! I've waited and waited and now it's crunch time to actually FIND said shoesies! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You NEED the ones in the picture! Those are AWESOMELY FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't see those shoes on you.....?
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete