Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ear-ry

I went to the doctor today. I have chronic migraines and a GROWTH in my ear! Ewww! How "growth"! LOL Anyway, she gave me THREE prescriptions. Ugh. I really can't stand taking medicine. I mainly go to the doc so they will reassure me that my aches and pains aren't literally going to kill me. Well, she's a wonderful doc, but no reassurance. Lots of meds though! I've been referred to an ENT in San Bernardino, so I'll be going there so they can reassure me that I'm not growing another head out of my ear. Ah, the wonders of modern medicine.

On a more victorious note, I have been the recipient yet again of God's wonderful blessings. I have applied for and received several grants and scholarships for my schooling, as said schooling can be costly, even at the community level. Well, I had already received everything, or so I thought, for this semester. Meanwhile, I had made a pledge to support indigenous missionaries for $50 a month, that I had no idea how I was going to pay. (I just make a small amount of money in my little job...) Well, last week I got a letter explaining that I was to be the recipient of an additional $600!! The EXACT amount of my pledge!!! I was super-stoked, until the check came. I misread it. I was getting one check for $600 and ANOTHER check for $540! I had already planned to give the whole $600 to my missionary pledge, and God just kept on blessing! Woo! I feel like writing a SONG! Yeah! Thank you, JESUS!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome girl!! God will take care of your "ear-ry" thing too. He works all things for our good. =) Same thing has happened recently to us... makes me want to keep giving.

    ReplyDelete