Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekend in a Paragraph

I had company this weekend in the form of three very good friends - Tenille, Bonnie, and Tracey. Frivolity ensued upon their arrival and sheer giddy laughter could be heard most any moment echoing throughout the plantation! LOLOL We took over Disneyland on Friday and rode every good ride, save the new Finding Nemo attraction, which we were disinclined to wait in the horrendous queue for. Saturday was rather relaxing, with the exception of Tenille zipping off early to get back to work, and we had a late breakfast and even later dinner. I had two, count them, 1-2! parties to attend on Saturday night, so I left my company home for one and took them with for the other. One of the parties was my cousin, DeAnna's graduation party at my Aunt's house in Beaumont. All of the sisters were there and some cousins I see only on very rare occasions. Family can be comforting and stressful all at once. I found mine to be extreme in both areas on Saturday and that's all I have to say about that. I'd put up some pix of my adventures, but my husband has "bullied" me into making a post "pronto!" so I haven't had time to load said pix. I'll post them later! Check back soon! Hopefully I'm not boring everyone else as badly as I have my love of my life. :D I'm outtie....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment