Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Staples - Yeah, we got that!

Tomorrow is Ralph's follow-up visit to check on his progress after all the slicing and dicing. Also, the doc will be removing those fancy staples that "Dr. Matt" (we never learned his last name!) so carefully punched to his abdomen. Sixteen. That's the number of staples it took for them to close my baby up. If it sounds like a lot, that's because it IS!! Yikes! So, we're hoping to have a smooth ride from here on out of this ordeal.

On a similar note, while Ralph is recuperating I have encouraged him to read. Let me tell you something, I went into the living room yesterday and he was just lying on the couch staring at the ceiling!! I asked him if he wouldn't rather be reading, but he said no!! LOL He is too, too much. I'll have to read to him if I want him to get through the wonderful books that he has been blessed with by people who care for him. I must go, for now! The E Myth awaits! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment