Monday, June 25, 2007

C.O.D.E. West, but glad to be home!

Well, the very long weekend which began, for me, on Thursday is now officially ended. It is 12:06 AM on Monday morning and I am staying up till 1 to do my hour of prayer for Hope Center's 24 hour prayer chain. Meanwhile, I partake of less spiritual pastimes such as web surfing and blogging! ;0) I did have a wonderful weekend with a couple of really great ladies! Babs, Bek, and myself made the trek to the metropolis of Hanford, CA to expand our drama expertise. LOL Actually, it was a very informative and wonderfully creative time with fellow "drama-teers" (yes, I just made that up!) doing improv and the like. I got some really helpful information and my friends and I just had a good time in general. Now I am back home in my very quiet, peaceful house and it is good. I missed my hubby and Log, so I think I will go give them extra love just because. Thanks for reading and have a good morning! :D

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was fun. Can't wait for next year....Yippeeeee.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....zzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzz..........zzzzzzzz........zzzzzzz...zzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzz...............zzzzzzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzzzzzz...........zzz....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.zzzzzzzzz..................zzzzzzzzzzzzz..........BORING..........zzzzzzzzzzzz...........zzzzzzzzzzz...........zzzzzzzzz...........zzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever!!!! You're bor....ing!!!!

    ReplyDelete