Thursday, June 14, 2007

Priceless Tidbits

Well, Ralph's granny turned 29 (again!) this past Monday. I tell you what, it's a scream a second around here! Other than that, not much going on!
Oh, yeah! I do have boatloads of company this weekend. First, my grandparents came in today. Tomorrow morning Bonnie and Tracey will arrive and tomorrow night some time Tenille will make her appearance! It will be the first time in the short history of our home that we will make use of every single bathroom! kewl!! Should be veeerrrrry interesting!
Since I do have wonderful friends coming in, you know what that means! Disneyland, of course!! I am sooo excited! It's been too long! (almost a month!)
That's all for now, folks!

3 comments:

  1. Thats it, DELETE!

    Your blog has become more of a chore to check than it is entertaining when it actually has new content. BORING! DELETE!! DELETE!! DELETE!!

    Love you,

    Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralph must be feeling better...my mom always told me that she could tell I was feeling better when I got ornery! :-D
    SB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, of course! That'll learn him to get all ugly with ME! :D Actually, I don't have any idea what I "learned" him... Nothing, probably. :D

    ReplyDelete