Wednesday, June 20, 2007

School Days...

Well, just when I thought I was too busy or self-absorbed to take anything new on, I re-enrolled in college!! AAAHHH!! No, really, it'll be just fine because I am just taking 1 class, for now. I am trying to get back into the swing of things, per some motivating words from an old friend. So, for the next 6 weeks I will be attending Monday night and Wednesday night classes for 4 hours at a time. *whew!* That's a long time to sit in a desk, but at least my teacher will make it tolerable. My teacher wants to be called "Steve" and he's younger than me!!! Oh, my, my, my!!! Really awful! Anyway, I won't let it deter me any, but it is a little unnerving. He's quite nice, even though he's a proud Democrat, and he seems to have a certain amount of reason ability, which I find refreshing. The class I am taking is Speech 100, The Art of Public Speaking, which I need for transfer credit, but probably just need in general. My Wednesday night class will be grateful when I return with all the panache and smoothness of a learned pupil. :D So, that's all for me right now. I need to try to get some reading done for class tonight, so I'm OFF! ;0)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hey, hey!!! Good for you!!! I went back (and I am WAY older than you, my dear) this last semester. I took Speech, Spanish, and English IB (Critical Thinking and WRiting.) Did alright, if I may say so myself!! I have 3 classes and then I get my AA AND AS!!!!!! Have fun learning to panache and all that stuff!!

    Got to get together!!!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete