Saturday, June 9, 2007

I DID!

Today was a very exciting day for me and my new business venture! I coordinated my first official wedding as a Kiss of Bliss sole propietor! I'm stoked! The wedding went very well, and I do believe the family and happy couple were please with my work. I didn't do it on my own, though; I had help! My good friend, Rose, helped me as the "on-site reception coordinator", which was a LOT of work! Just ask her! LOL Anyway, it was a wonderful wedding and I was proud to be a part of it. I handed out lots of business cards, so hopefully I'll get some good "word of mouth"!
As for Ralphie-poo, my wonderful, loving, and long-suffering husband, he's doing lots better!!! I am so glad! I was getting so stressed, I popped out a huge blister on my lip! It looks totally disgusting and it was very embarrassing to try to be a serious business woman with a "growth" on my lip! I got through it, but less about me and more about my honey. He's getting around like a pretty normal person now, even driving our car, which is a six-speed. Tomorrow will be our first Sunday morning in a while and we are anticipating a great service! We were having serious withdrawals from Sunday church and it'll be great to be back in God's house. I've got some CLEANING to do! ;0)
bbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment