Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Sale of the Century *sob!*

So, as most of you know by now, I'm losing some weight. As a result of said weight loss, my "tres magnifique" wardrobe no longer fits me properly. In fact, most of my clothes are HUGE. Seeing as I don't have a million dollars lying around, I need new clothes - FAST. That's where you all come in! Next Saturday, the 25th @ 9 a.m., I will be opening the vault doors and allow my clothes to go home with YOU. (For a nominal fee, of COURSE, so the new and improved wardrobe may be purchased!) The thing is, it will be quite a sale, considering the ensembles and pieces I have accumulated are numerous and lovely, if I do say so myself. (And I DO say so!) Also, my mom is allowing me to clean out her closet by selling a lot of suits and the like that she no longer wears. Long story short, we'll have clothes from sizes Misses' 8 to Women's 22 and accessories (shoes, etc.) available to purchase for very good prices. You do NOT want to miss this opportunity to buy what I like to think of as "Certified Pre-Owned" clothing. Some of the items still have tags! *Gasp* Alright, I think that's enough said. Please contact me @ christinabernice@gmail.com if you need more information and plan on coming! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment